- Mieke on Assolivo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Calvin Walles on Assolivo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tommy Todler Jr on Assolivo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Medina on Assolivo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Miranda33 on Assolivo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ines Fabbri on Assolivo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Claude_ on Assolivo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Vinitaly, Sicily and Don Tomasi
- Don Tomasi Cabernet Sauvignon-Nero d’Avola 2005, monumental pulp and velvety and balsamic spices!
- Here it is, the Jatò Grillo-Chardonnay 2011!
- Online the sicilian handmade cheeses!
- Assolivo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sheep’s Milk Ricotta Cheese is Online!
- Three red wines Online!
There have been intense and successful days at Vinitaly for the Casa Vitivinicola Don Tomasi. Our commitment has been rewarded and after having already crossed the ocean, our wines Don Tomasi are consolidating into the challenging American market. Great satisfaction … Continue reading
Cabernet Sauvignon-Nero d’Avola Don Tomasi, blend of 70% Cabernet and 30% Nero d’Avola, is the top of our wine production. It born from selected grapes, stays 12 months in barrique and become refined along years in bottle. Available years are … Continue reading
Today, it is an exciting day here at Don Tomasi: The Jatò Grillo-Chardonnay 2011 is ready. Immediately, your nose will perceive its wonderful fragrance: standing- out exotic fruits scent mixed with a strong dose of vanilla, which is a typical … Continue reading